Terms and Condition
Welcome to Techcodian IT Solutions, These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Techcodian Website. Techcodian is located at 1st floor Krishna Kunj, Khatipura road, Jhotwara, Jaipur 302012 India. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Techcodian's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- An independent contractor relationship will be created between the clients and TECHCODIAN IT SOLUTIONS, and that no partnership or joint venture is intended or implied by either party.
- The date of commencement of the services will be agreed upon by both parties and charges will be applicable according to that date.
- A monthly report of performance services will be given to the clients.
- Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service responsibilities to another service vendor before a prior notice of at least 10 business days.
- TECHCODIAN reserves the right to subcontract a third party service provider for some of the service tasks.
- A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
- If clients avail of any monthly service package of TECHCODIAN then they are obliged to pay a full chargeable amount prior to the commencement of the work.
- If TECHCODIAN and the client agree on a fixed quote regarding any services then they are liable to pay 50% of the billable amount in advance, prior to the commencement of the work. The remaining 50% of the payment will have to be made within 7 days of the start date of the services.
- TECHCODIAN shall invoice the clients monthly, in advance.
- Also, if the clients do not pay a monthly invoice when it is due, TECHCODIAN shall terminate the services immediately. In this case, we will not be liable to issue a 10-day prior notice.
- TECHCODIAN IT SOLUTIONS will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses due to delay in obligated service deliverables, where the delay is because of natural or ungovernable causes.
- The clients will defend, cover and hold TECHCODIAN harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses related to the services provided by TECHCODIAN to the clients under this agreement, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement, claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided, or for any content submitted by you for publication by TECHCODIAN.
- Due to the nature of digital media, any content/information given by the clients to TECHCODIAN for publication will be accessible by the public as soon as the publication is carried out. TECHCODIAN will not be responsible for screening the material and any damages or losses of profit, goodwill or any business asset due to the nature of the content being publicized.
- If at any time during the term of a service contract, we fail to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the service contract or any of these terms and conditions, then this will not automatically free of you from any of the obligations mentioned in the terms and conditions and will not constitute a waiver.
- Any waiver of term and condition will be valid officially only if it is communicated to you in writing.
- Information, like name, email, contact number, website URL that the clients provide us by filling the contact form will be kept confidential and not be exposed to a third party, without their prior consent. However, the information will be made privy to the employees of TECHCODIAN IT SOLUTIONS.
- TECHCODIAN IT SOLUTIONS will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- The transfer of data over the internet is inherently insecure, and any kind of security in this regard cannot be guaranteed by TECHCODIAN.
- Although, we use SSL encrypted technology for making any kind of money transaction to ensure maximum security against online theft and fraud.
*TECHCODIAN IT SOLUTIONS reserves the right to modify the above terms and conditions at any point in time, including the time of an ongoing contract and changes in the terms and conditions will be notified to the clients through company email.